Use your own device and work from home (BYOD)
The emergence of the global Covid-19 virus pandemic has highlighted the fact that professionals need communications solutions to help them whether they are in the office, on the road or at home.
Flexibility towards remote working is at the forefront and Optivoice and 3CX supports you by providing you with the solutions you need to be able to perform your tasks remotely, on your own device, without having to take home and set up other equipment!
On the couch, in the kitchen or in the car: Communicate from wherever you are
Communication is key, especially during quarantine: with 3CX mobile apps on your device you can keep the lines of communication open and deal with any situation that comes your way, wherever you are.
You’re free to initiate calls, chat conversations, face-to-face meetings or webinars via video conferencing with WebMeeting.
No need to install additional equipment or make complex settings. Just get in touch with the platform administrator for help preparing the 3CX Android/iOS app for your tablet or phone and you’re ready to go!
Maintain work-life balance,
on the same device
Using your own device with 3CX allows you to stay in the game, stay safe and be productive all at the same time. It also helps you keep business-related data and activities separate from personal data with these options:
- Set your status appropriately to inform your colleagues whether you are available or not.
- Manages incoming calls by logging in and out of the appropriate queue.
- Use the app’s chat feature for work-related conversations and keep your personal conversations separate.
- Use the group filter in Contacts to separate work-related contacts from personal contacts on your Android or iOS device.
- The app’s permissions offer strict privacy, restricting access to your personal data.
With the 3CX app on your device, you can maintain a balance between work and personal activities, keeping an active professional presence wherever you are. This is all the more important now in these changing and challenging global conditions.